Safety Instruction Manuals
Heating Pads and Orthopaedic Aids
2. Do not use while sleeping.
3. Do not use on an infant.
4. This product is not to be used on or by any invalid, sleeping or unconscious person, or a person with poor blood circulation unless carefully attended.
5. Do not use on areas of insensitive skin.
6. Burns can occur regardless of control settings. People insensitive to heat should avoid using heating pads/ heating blankets/heating aids.
7. Do not use pins or other metallic objects to fasten this product into place.
8. Do no sit on or crush pad – avoid sharp folds.
9. Do not use the cord as a handle
10. Carefully examine inner cover before each use. Discard the pad if inner covering shows any sign of deterioration.
11. Children should not use this unit without adult supervision.
12. Place unit on top of and not under the part of the body that requires heat therapy.
13. Only use this product on a 220Volts AC circuit.
14. Unplug when not in use.
15. Do not use with generators, power converters, or inverters. Warranty shall be void in all such cases.
16. Do not tamper with this product in any way. There are no user-serviceable parts. If for any reason this product does not function properly.
Electrical Heating Blankets
1. Do not use this heated product with an infant, a child, an incapacitated or immobile person, a paraplegic, a pace maker patient, a quadriplegic, a diabetic who is insensitive to heat such as a person with poor blood circulation, or anyone who cannot clearly understand the instructions and/or operate the controls.
2. Do not use with damaged cords. Damaged cords can lead to fire or short circuits. Do not tuck in, trap, fold, cross or pinch cords between bed slats, mattress or springs, or against walls, footboards or bed frame.
3. Do not dry clean this heated product. Cleaning liquid may damage the Do not dry clean this heated product. Cleaning liquid may damage the insulation of the heating element. Improper laundering may cause problemswith the heating wire which can lead to fire insulation of the heating element. Improper laundering may cause problems with the heating wire which can lead to fire.
4. Do not tuck in, pinch, flex or expose the heating wire to rubbing. A damaged heating wire may result in possible overheating or fire. Do not tuck the heated product or supply cord in a sofa or other furniture. All portions of the heated product and controller should be visible at all times. insulation of the heating element. Improper laundering may cause problems with the heating wire which can lead to fire.
5. Turn off or unplug the control for the heated product when not using.
6. Wrapping the cord around the controller may damage the cord. Loop loosely when storing.
7. Do not use another electronic/electrical heating device in conjunction with your heated product.
8. If you see the heated product operating improperly, unplug it immediately and call Customer Care.
9. Do not dry clean or machine wash the blanket as it may damage the insulation or electric wiring.
10. Keep away from inflammable objects.
11. Never use the product in a folded condition. Avoid sharp creases to the product especially at the time of storage.
12. The Comfort Blanket is designed for indoor use only.
13. If the above mentioned safety procedures and warnings are not adhered by the user or buyer; the Manufacturer or Agent will not be responsible for damages(of any kind) arising due to mishandling leading to malfunctioning of this product.